This was a fun weekend! We went and picked out a Christmas tree. I didn't know we could get Christmas trees in Florida, but mommy and daddy took me to the "North Pole," and we had lots of fun!
The North Pole has a big Santa that stands in front of all the trees
Santa confirmed that my shirt is true ;)
I saw another baby out of the corner of my eye, and had to flash my shirt... My bib was hiding it. Gotta let the other babies know! ha ha
Palm Trees are still here, too, though. Seems so silly to mommy who grew up cutting her Christmas trees down in Indiana.
I liked this little tree. It was just my size!
No, this tree is not gonna work for our house.
It's a bird, it's a plane...no, it's SUPER (Santa) BABY! :)
Kona is depressed (as usual) because last year he was up front with daddy. We have the tree on top of the car. We could see it through the sunroof. So pretty!
Maybe Kona was just sad because he has such a silly little Santa hat!
I sure am happy. I love my daddy!
And my daddy loves me!
We went to check on the lights out back. It was cold for Florida!
I hung my first Christmas ornament!
Well, I held it.... didn't quite hang it on my own just yet ;)
Ta da! My very first Christmas tree :)
Jack, how is it possible that you just get cuter and cuter each week??? What a beautiful Christmas tree you picked out and decorated. I wish we could be there to exchange presents in person. Love, Auntie Hill
ReplyDelete