Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm 5 months old!

Hi.  I'm 5 months old today.  I weigh 18 lbs and love to play in my jumper, watch Baby Einstein, go on walks, talk, squeal, laugh, and blow bubbles.  I can now roll over both ways (back to belly and belly to back), although most of the time I stay put.  I love it when mommy or daddy ask me what I'm doing.  I think that's hysterical.  Obviously, they know what I'm doing.  They're so silly!  Today is Nana Susan's birthday, too.  Happy birthday, Nana!

 I am such a happy guy!

I'm laughing at mommy as I fall over.  Still can't sit up on my own quite yet.

 I'm getting so big!

 Mommy made me take some nudie pictures

I don't care though. I'm still happy!

Here I am with my bff, Luke

He likes to reach out and touch or grab me, and today he tried to eat my head. ;) ha ha

Our girlfriend, Sophie, came, too.  Her mommy got us these adorable matching turkey outfits.  We went over to Auntie Danielle's and Uncle Jason's for a thanksgiving potluck dinner, and mommy and daddy said it was really yummy.  I only got to eat my bottle! :(

This is the picture we sent to Nana this morning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment