Saturday, November 13, 2010

Halloween weekend

Halloween weekend was lots of fun.  I got to chill with mommy and daddy on Saturday and then see my buddies, Sophie and Luke on Sunday for Halloween.  I was a monkey, Sophie was a leopard and Luke was a giraffe.  Everyone thought we were cute, but I don't think I need a silly monkey outfit to be cute! ;)

Hanging out with Daddy right before the ND game Saturday.  You can't tell, but we both have ND gear on. :)

By the time we got over to Luke's on Halloween, I was tired and cranky.  I did not want to put on my stupid monkey suit again! :(  

Here I am with Sophie the leopard and Luke the giraffe and our daddies

Our mommies jumped in for this pic, too

Now that I'm in my stroller and not as hot, I'm my happy self again 

Still tired though

Going, going....

....gone.  

Here I am with daddy again right before my bath.  I love to watch football, too, but mommy never lets me.  I'm trying to see the tv!

No comments:

Post a Comment