I had a very big weekend this weekend. I received my 1st sacrament. ;) My nana, pop, God parents- Aunt Turtle and Uncle Billy, great-grandma Patsy, Aunt Caitlin, Uncle JT, and cousins Henry, Finn and Oliver all came to celebrate with me. Luke's mommy and daddy came, too. It was such a special and fun day!
Here I am with mommy before church
Here I am with mommy and daddy. One more week and my outfit might not have fit around my chubby legs! ;)
Here I am with my God parents, Aunt Kathy & Uncle Billy
Me with Pop, Nana, Mommy, Daddy, Aunt Kathy, Uncle Billy and Grandma Patsy
Uncle Rich, Auntie Trish, me, mommy and daddy
Auntie Trish got great pictures!
I was so happy to meet Oliver! He was happy to meet me, too. He gave me this great smile when we first met. I love that guy!
4 generations
The Barry's and the VanBarry's :)
I was really happy once I was baptized!
Nana and Pop were so happy I was baptized, too! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment