On August 7th, we took my first plane ride up to Spring Lake, NJ to visit Nana and Pop-Pop and meet Uncle Sean, Aunt Kendra, Ben, Paige, Luke, Rich, Madison, Polly and Ellary. It was so much fun!
I was worn out from a long day of traveling when I first met Nana
She knew the way to my heart though...
This is my oldest cousin, Ben. He is 11 years older than me.
Nana made me a big sign to make me feel special :)
Here I am with Uncle Rich
And I finally get to meet my Uncle Sean
Mommy's friends Michelle and Kristen, with her daughter Rosemary, came to visit me
Here I am with Madison and Ben
Mommy, Daddy, me, Uncle Rich and Aunt Kenny :)
Aunt Kendra and Madison looked so pretty in their matching purple!
I had on my crab outfit for lobsters at the porch of the Parker House :)
My cousin Luke gave me a sweet little kiss. He is so nice!

While mommy and daddy were at the beach with everyone....

...and when mommy & daddy went out and partied with Rich, Sean, Polly, Madison and Kendra...

... I was home snug as a bug with my babysitter, Nana. :)

While mommy and daddy were at the beach with everyone....
...and when mommy & daddy went out and partied with Rich, Sean, Polly, Madison and Kendra...
... I was home snug as a bug with my babysitter, Nana. :)
Nana and Pop-Pop took mommy, daddy & I over to the train station. It was trains, planes and automobiles that week!



No comments:
Post a Comment