Here are a few pictures from the last week in September. The big news was I had my first official date with Sophia. Luke has taken her out a few times already, so I'm playing catch up. I haven't heard back from her yet, but I think it went well. :) Maybe after a few more dates, I can go in for the kiss!
I was telling her jokes and trying to win her over
She leaned in for more...that was a good sign, I think..
Then... she made her move... watch out!
Just chillin' with da Soph
My great-grandma Jane is SO funny, and I'm so glad she came to visit me for the day!
She had me laughing non-stop
Mommy doesn't know how grandma ever had 7 children! She is VERY brave! ;)
I love my great grandma and grandpa!
Mommy wanted to show off my spikey hair
Just call me Buzz...
I'm getting SO much better at tummy time now and can roll over from my tummy to my back
And, now I'm old enough to watch Baby Einstein. I LOVE it!
Daddy makes a great chair for me
I finally got to meet my buddy, Colson. He turns 1 next week. He's so big and can walk and eat turkey. I was very impressed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment