Thursday, October 7, 2010

Uncle Billy comes to visit


Uncle Billy came to visit from June 30th- July 3rd.  We had a fun visit.  Also this week, I had my 2 week appointment.  I was 9lbs, 12oz, which was in the 90th percentile.  I was 21 1/2", which was in the 75th percentile. :)



Nana, Pop, Aunt Turtle, GAD and all my other family got one of mommy's signature signs, too, but here's a picture of Uncle Billy's 

 I seem so small compared to uncle Billy's big hand!

 Aunt Lil stopped by for a visit, too. :)

 The outfit Uncle Billy got me says, "My Uncle is the Shiznit."  Classy...

Here we are with my tired mommy.  Not quite yet, but soon everyone will say I look like my Uncle Billy. 

Uncle Billy showed Kona lots of love, too, which was good with Kona's depression ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment