Mommy and I are FINALLY caught up with the blog. Nothing like doing 4 months in one week. Phewie! Now it should be much easier for us to catch up. Here are some pictures from this week.
This is the adorable little outfit Aunt Trish got me, but it's too short already. Bummer! :( We needed Nana to come and clean out my closet a little sooner! ;)
I love to sit in my Bumbo chair now. Daddy asked if it was for potty training when he saw it sitting on the couch. He is so silly!
Mommy dressed me up in my halloween costume, but I was too hot to smile. :(
Monkey down....
Yesterday I had a pool play date with Sophia and Luke
I wore my cute little turtle swimsuit that Aunt Turtle got me :)
Sophia was so comfy in the pool that she fell asleep
Here I am with my girl Sophia. Luke went in for a nap, so I had to make my move...
Aren't we cute?
This is my awesome new toy that Nana got me
Mommy wrapped me up like a football burrito to come sit with daddy and watch football
I've been waiting to see you on your blog, Jack! I hardly recognize you anymore. Thats quite a toy that Nana got you. It looks like a spaceship! I love your Halloween costume and wish you and Emma could go trick or treating together. I wish we had a pool to go swimming in too, it looks like so much fun! I can't wait to see what your Mom has in store for you next week!!
ReplyDelete