Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pop and Aunt Turtle come to visit

These pictures are from the weekend of June 25th.  I was 1.5 weeks old.  Before the weekend arrived, I got to meet some of Mommy and Daddy's good friends.  

1st- the Bachman's :)  Kona told me all about Auntie Ariel and how nice and pretty she is.

 Then I got to meet Auntie Brooke.  She has a son named Colson who I'll meet later.

 I wore my "I love my Aunt" bib that has turtles on when I first met my Aunt Turtle :)

 Pop was so happy to finally meet me.  We had talked on Skype before that, but this was the real deal.

 What proud 1st time grandparents



The only one who wasn't happy to meet me,was my fur brother, Kona.  Unfortunately, he was on doggy suicide watch for  a while, but, luckily, daddy gives him good hugs to make him feel better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment