Thursday, October 7, 2010

My trip to Orlando to meet the VanBarry's

I was so excited to go to Orlando and meet my Aunt Caitlin, Uncle JT, and cousins Henry and Finn.  Plus, Aunt Caitlin had a bun in the oven for me.  We learned that weekend that his name would be Oliver. :)  I got to sleep in Ollie's room. 

 Henry made me a sign with my name to go over the crib

 His card said, "Dear Jack.  I can't wait.  I am literaly going WILD.  AAAny-way I LOVE You.  BY From, Your new cosIne: Henry"  How sweet!

 Daddy and Kona go in their new pool with me.  I like it!


 Kona was in doggy heaven

 Henry is so creative and was constantly making me signs and cards to make me feel special

 Here I am with the whole VanBarry crew.  Oliver is still in Aunt Caitlin's belly here

Kona got great hugs from Finn and Henry.  He was sad to leave and wishes I was big enough to play with him how they did!

No comments:

Post a Comment