It's the first weekend in October, and the weather is FINALLY starting to get nice and cool off a bit. I am excited for my first Florida winter! :) Nana came to visit me again, which was so nice. She helped mommy so much and got my closet organized so I can wear my bigger clothes now. Yippee!
I have on a grumpy face, but I was still happy to see my Nana!
That's more like it! ;)
I love my Nana!
We did a photo shoot in the adorable outfit Auntie Trish got me
I love my daddy! Aren't we cute?
Mommy looks better in this picture...
But daddy and I look happier in this one :)
I had to pat Kona's head and tell him "good boy" to get him to sit and smile
I'm not sure I want any more pictures today
Okay, mama.... you made me laugh again! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment