On Labor Day weekend, mommy, daddy & I flew into Indianapolis on Thursday so we could have some time at Nana and Pop's before we went to the Notre Dame game on Saturday. Then, we went back to Nana and Pop's after the game. It was a great trip!
Pop is so happy to have another Colts fan in the family
He got me this cute little onesie and beanie
Uncle Billy, Pop and Daddy went to the game, but I stayed home with the girls :)
The next day, great-grandma Jane, great-grandpa Gene, and mommy's cousin Travis all came over to meet me. :)
Saturday was game day. I was well prepared in my Irish gear!
GO IRISH!
We're #1!
Mommy and daddy showed me Touchdown Jesus.
And the Golden Dome!
Me with my 2 Nana's
Aunt Gigi, Matt, Lisa, Uncle Billy, Mommy, Me, Nana, Pop, Nana, Uncle Steve, Daddy and Pop-Pop
3 generations :)
Pop-Pop and Pop. I look very grumpy in this picture.
I'm chillin' here though. Happy to be at my first tailgate with my buddy Luke
My sweatshirt was so cute!
Back in Indy, I got to meet Auntie Suzanne
Here I was right before I had to say my goodbye's
No comments:
Post a Comment