Saturday, October 9, 2010

3 months old and watching ND with my buddy, Luke

Hi.  I'm 3 months old today (September 14th).  I am 14lbs, 13oz and about 25 inches long.  Mommy had to take me to the doctor today because I decided this past weekend that I don't like to sleep anymore.  :(  I'm perfectly healthy, but need to start learning to nap in my crib.  So, no more swing time or car seat naps.  Right now I'm just too alert  and don't want to miss out on the fun! 

Now I'm bigger than my teddy bears!

Look at my big feet, too! :)

I like to sit here and watch mommy work on her computer sometimes. 

I love watching the Irish with my BFF, Luke!  Don't Aunties Kelly and Danielle look so pretty? :)  You can't tell in this picture, but Aunt Danielle is about 26 weeks pregnant here.  I'll have yet another little girlfriend in December.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment