Since I decided to stop napping and/or sleeping around 12 weeks, September was kinda a blur for mommy, BUT she still managed to get plenty of cute pictures of me of course. :)
Kona is still scared of me, but that's okay. He'll like me someday
I have so many toys. Mommy just couldn't resist.
And daddy still can't resist squeezing my heiny whenever he gets me ready for the tub
Here is my cute little turtle outfit from Anita and Warren :)
And I love this little outfit from Kim and Pat. The hat makes me giggle!
Me and my BFF. My outfit says, "Lock up your daughters." Luke's says, "Trouble is my middle name." ;)
Lady killers. Watch out!
We like to make some funny faces together. Meanwhile, mommy and Auntie Trish were acting like crazy people trying to get us to smile. They're so funny!
But, as funny as they were, we didn't smile...
Uncle Mikey got to hold me when I went to eat at DiSalvo's for Auntie Danielle's birthday dinner
Here we are... the class of 2032.
We took it to heart when everyone told us we were chubby. : /
I didn't know what was going on, but Luke decided to attack his face. Silly Luke.

No comments:
Post a Comment