Thursday, October 7, 2010

Chicago- weekend of August 21st

Mommy and Daddy had their friends', Mark and Jennie's, wedding in Chicago this weekend, so I came along and had Nana babysit me.  I got to meet more girlfriends and family members, too.  It was lots of fun!

Here I am meeting my Auntie Hillary and my long distance girlfriend, Emma :)

 Mommy was so excited to finally get to meet Emma, too.  She had to wait 5 months after Emma was born and it about killed her!

 Daddy held Emma while Kevin, Emma's daddy, held me 

 Emma and I got to hang out for a while Friday morning, which was great!

 Here's my pretty babysitter....Nana! :)

 And mommy's pretty cousin, Lisa!

 And Lisa's pretty mommy, my Aunt Gigi!

 And my handsome Pop

 Another adorable older woman for me.... Kate!  She could do so much stuff.  She was 8 months old.

 Here I am with the Ellspermann family :)

 With Nana on Lakeshore Drive (we didn't know there was a tunnel to walk over by the water until it was too late... dop!)

 Out walking with Mommy and Nana

Mommy and Daddy with the pretty Chicago skyline

 While mommy and daddy were at Mark and Jennie's wedding...

 ... I was at the hotel with my babysitter, Nana :)


No comments:

Post a Comment