Sunday, November 14, 2010

Jack videos

Mommy hasn't uploaded videos at all up to this point, so this will be our "catch up" post, and then we'll post them with the appropriate week from here on out.  Mommy didn't realize we were going to do this at first, so in most of the videos she sounds like a complete fool.  Please just ignore her!!!  I'll tell her to try not to sound so silly from now on! :)  We'll start with the first videos and then get to the newest ones at the end.  Enjoy!

This was from when I was 4 days old

Here I am on July 2nd (at 2.5 weeks old)

My cousin Luke plays with fire.... We had to post this! ;) It's from Spring Lake on 8/7/10

I love to talk.  Here I am on 8/26

This is how mommy and daddy first got me to laugh.  This video is from 9/15

My squeaky stroller talk from 9/21

Here I am doing my Irish jig. ;)  I was excited for the game... even though we lost..again. :( 

This is when I first started watching my favorite videos...Baby Einstein.  I love those shows!  This video is from 10/12.  I was almost 4 months old

Here I am blowing bubbles at the doctor's office.  I was exactly 4 months old on this day and that was one of my favorite tricks at that time.

My daddy is so silly.  He really gets me to laugh.  10/16

Aunt Turtle is pretty silly, too! 10/20

Here I am trying rice cereal for the first time.  Daddy says it's "yummy," but I'm not quite so sure of that.  10/27

Here I am laughing and snorting.  Mommy loves getting videos like this.  11/9

This is my favorite toy that Nana got me last time she was here visiting.  I love it.  11/12


Last, but not least... here I am talking while out for a stroll.  11/12

No comments:

Post a Comment