Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving week

Wow.  Mommy got behind again.  Here we go playing catch up.  This is a long post, but we just had so much going on these past two weekends!  It was lots of fun! :)

 The weekend before Thanksgiving, my Great Uncles Don and Jim came up from Ft. Lauderdale to meet me.  I was happy, as you can see! 

 Nana came to visit, too.  She came to help mommy get our Christmas decorations up, to help watch me while daddy was in NYC for the ND/Army game, and to get a few squeezes! ;)  Doesn't Nana look pretty, here? 

Nana set up my high chair for me and also gave me Sophie the giraffe, which is one of my new favorite toys!

This video is from November 23rd.  That's when I started rolling over non-stop. 

My other nana and pop pop got my us this awesome house in St. Augustine for Thanksgiving week.  I stayed there with mommy, daddy, Nana & Pop Pop, and all the rest of my aunts, uncles and cousins on that side.  19 of us all together!!  It was lots of fun!

Here I am at the Winter Wonderland with Paige, Henry, Luke, Oliver, Ben, Daniel, Michael and Finn

I was helping Aunt Kendra read a book to Paige, Luke and Michael ;)

We had to post this video because mommy said I look too cute in my turtle swimsuit and hat.

This is a much longer video of me laughing.  Mommy and daddy really know how to make me giggle!

At the beach on Thanksgiving morning.  Don't we look cute?  Mommy's 2 stud muffins.

 Here I am with mommy and daddy on Thanksgiving.  I was wearing my Irish sweatshirt.

I was entranced with Pop Pop's singing.

Here I am with Nana and Pop Pop after they slaved away in the kitchen all day preparing the Thanksgiving feast.

Here is my only little cousin, Oliver, with his big brother, Finn

Mommy built a gingerbread house with Ben, Paige, Luke, Henry and Michael.  She said I was too little to help :(

Here I am with my 8 cousins.  The adults thought we would all smile for the camera.  Ha ha.  YEAH RIGHT!!!! ;)

Ollie and I are in this together! ;)  Can't you see the resemblance here? Mommy can.

All 19 of us.  Top row: Uncle Sean, Paige, Aunt Kendra, Aunt Bridget, Daniel, Uncle Chris, Aunt Caitlin, Oliver, Uncle JT, mommy, me, daddy.  Middle row: Ben, Luke, Michael, Henry, Finn.  Front row: Nana and Pop Pop (duh!)

Henry was singing to me, too.  I love when people sing to me.  

This is the cute bib Nana got for me and Ollie.  Mommy says it's SO TRUE! :) 

1 comment: